Roof Insulation Contractor
Keyprime Roofing offers roof insulation for homes in Minneapolis, MN. We have helped hundreds of homeowners protect the insides of their homes with top-quality insulation. Our customer service and quality products make us the most trusted and reputable company in the Twin Cities area.
Energy-efficient insulation can shield the inside of your roof and house from hot and cold temperatures, moisture, wind, and sunlight. When you have adequate insulation for your home, you can save up to 60% on your energy bills each month. Our customer service and dependable insulation products will bring you 100% satisfaction. So, if you are ready for new insulation in your home, contact us today.
Why You May Need New Insulation
Insulation hides in the tightest spots around your roof. As a result, it may go unnoticed for several years. When it breaks down or no longer protects the inside of your roof, then your home is left vulnerable. Therefore, you should consider investing in new insulation for the following reasons:
- Increase Temperature Regulation. Numerous studies have shown that old or shifting insulation can make temperature regulation difficult in any room or house. New insulation gives you greater control with a more consistent temperature inside your house.
- Lower Energy Bills. While reports vary, the industry as a whole agrees that new insulation drastically reduces your energy bills. On average, you can save between 405% to 60% on heating and cooling costs.
- Eliminate Pests. Over time, all types of animals can make homes in your old insulation. Rats, bats, ants, roaches, and other critters can take up residence and even breed in and around your old insulation. Newer insulation can deter some pests from living in your attic.
- See Drier Insulation. When insulation becomes wet, it’s almost impossible to retain its insulative features. Humidity, condensation, or leaks can cause the insulation to become wet. Your best option is to replace the old insulation.
- Reduce Drafts. Older insulation allows too many drafts to come through the roof into the house. Drafts can drastically change the temperature throughout the interior. Newer insulation can block the drafts and provide a thick blanket around the roof and attic.
How We Change Your Roof Insulation
Before we install the new insulation in your roof, our insulation contractors inspect your entire roof from damage. For instance, we need to repair all of the leaks in your roof so that water does not damage your insulation.
From there we inspect your attic to identify what type of insulation you home currently has. Afterward, we discuss the project and welcome any questions you may have. We also make recommendations on the best insulation for your attic. Once you approve the project, we then order the supplies and set an installation date. We remove the old insulation and replace it with fresh insulation. We finally clean up the project and complete the job.
We can complete most insulation jobs within a day or two so you don’t have to wait on the job.
Schedule an Insulation Inspection Today
If you notice high energy bills, drafts, or uneven temperatures around your home, it may be time for new insulation. Keyprime offers brand new insulation installation for your home. To find out more about our services, give us a call at 952-426-0132. We are your number one insulation company in Minneapolis, MN.