To ensure the most effective gutter system, homeowners are investing more in gutter covers. These guards are installed over your gutters to prevent leaves and debris from collecting in the gutters, but homeowners are realizing additional benefits of installing gutter guards.
Benefits of seamless gutters:
- Avoid clogged gutters. Leaves and other debris can easily get stuck in your gutters over time, which can cause mold, buildup, and even flooded basements. In the warmer months, the clogged areas can trap water, causing a breeding ground for unwanted insects, such as mosquitoes.
- Can prevent rusting. Gutters are built to withstand rain, but if wet debris sits in your gutters too long, rust can start to form. Gutter covers prevent accumulating debris, and therefore, premature rusting.
- Can prevent freezing. Whether from melting snow or rare winter rains, water can get trapped in your gutters during the winter, which can freeze and cause blockage. Avoid this, as well as water seeping into your home, by installing gutter covers.
- Fire protection. Homeowners who live in areas prone to brush fire benefit from gutter covers. Dry material that has collected in your gutters is more vulnerable to catching fire from floating embers.
Micro-Mesh Gutter Covers
SmartGuard Gutter Protection™ is reasonably priced, installs easily over your existing gutters, and can be used with any type of roofing. You will receive the Lifetime “No Clog” Warranty when our team of professionals installs your SmartGuard gutter covers.
With Keyprime Roofing and Repair, we offer an owner-free cleaning service for five years following your gutter cover installation. Other benefits include an on-site Brake to bend the lip of your gutter covers, on-site-made custom end caps, and H clips to be installed at joints and corner areas. Contact us today to learn more about how gutter covers are in your best interest as a homeowner.
LeafProof® Gutter Covers
When water flows from your roof to your gutters, it doesn’t shoot into the gutter like a spout; it adheres to the roof’s edge and runs into the gutter. This is called surface tension, and that’s where the LeafProof® technology comes in. This gutter cover leaves just enough space between itself and the gutter so water can flow into the gutter and nowhere else.
What makes LeafProof® different?
They key for ultimate water adhesion is the speed of the water as it comes off the roof. LeafProof®’s patented “S-Bend” technology causes the water to reverse and churn, slowing the water’s momentum as it comes off the roof. The “S-Bend” also allows the portion of the panel, which covers the gutter, to be installed at a level slope. This reduces the water’s speed even more and results in a more accurate drainage into the gutter.
eaf Relief® is an excellent gutter-protection system because it keeps natural debris, such as leaves and twigs, from blocking your gutters. These gutter covers also can be directly installed onto your existing gutters, so there’s no need for immediate gutter replacement with these covers!
Leaf Relief Performance:
- Proven 100% effective against small debris. It keeps leaves, twigs, pine needles and other natural debris from clogging your gutter.
- Open water flow. Leaf Relief can handle up to 29.7 inches of rainfall per hour.
- Obstructed water flow. Leaf Relief can handle 19 inches of water per hour when covered with wet leaves.
- Clearing of debris. Don’t worry about climbing on a ladder to remove debris on your gutter covers. Most debris can be cleared by light winds.
- Weather resistant. The durable, vinyl flap is UV resistant and stays flexible under most weather conditions.
Rest assured, Leaf Relief® has been certified by Home Innovation Research Labs. This means it complies with specific green practice criteria with the National Green Building Standard (NGBS).